Ordway Center for the Performing Arts supports fundraising events for nonprofit organizations through the donation of performance tickets requested at least three weeks in advance of an event.
Ordway is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and it’s our policy to donate only to other 501(c)(3) organizations. We would like to grant all requests, but as a nonprofit organization, we must limit the number of contributions we make. Priority is given as follows:
- Arts organizations
- Education organizations
- Other nonprofit organizations
- Medical organizations and medical research
- Sponsors of Ordway raising funds for nonprofit organizations
- Contributions are generally not available to organizations benefitting recipients outside of Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
Due to limited availability, we are not always able to contribute to priority organizations.
- We can give only once every 24 months to each beneficiary group.(Note: The beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple events often benefit a single group.)
- No donations will be made that benefit a specific political organization.
- No donations will be made that benefit a specific individual or family.
- Donations are limited to fundraising events only.
- No donations will be made to organizations for their United Way campaigns (the Ordway conducts its own annual United Way campaign).
- All requests subject to availability.
Requests must be received by using the request form below.
- Provide the name, the event date and a description of the event
- Indicate the beneficiary, their 501(c)(3) Tax ID number, and explain how proceeds from the event will be used.
- Provide the name, phone number and email address of a contact person.
- Provide the name of the organization and the address.