Sally Award Nominations
2013 Sally Award recipients will be honored on June 9, 2014.
Nominations for the 2013 awards were accepted through January 31, 2014
The selection committee will include immediate past award recipients, representatives from the arts community and the media, a representative from the Minnesota State Arts Board, and leadership from Ordway Center for the Performing Arts. Decisions of the committee are final. The committee reserves the right to reassign nominees to an award category other than the one indicated on the submission form. Award recipients will be honored at a ceremony on June 9, 2014. Names of the award recipients will be publicly released at the awards ceremony.
- Individuals or organizations may nominate themselves.
- The work for which individuals and/or organizations are being nominated must have taken place in Minnesota.
- Winners will be personally notified. Names of those nominating will not be made public.
- A list of the award winners will not be announced until the award ceremony.
- There is no age criterion for nominees.
- The selection committee members will not see any nominator names prior to winner selection: they will only see nominees’ information during the review process.
- The selection committee members may also nominate for this award.
- Telephone nominations will not be accepted.
- Ordway employees are not eligible to win, but may nominate.
- Nominations must be received (not postmarked) by January 31, 2014.
- If you have any questions or need additional forms you can contact Megan Mehl at 651.282.3101.
If you have any questions about the nomination process you can contact Megan Mehl at 651.282.3101 or email@example.com