Clear Channel Outdoor ARTwalk
An Exhibition of young artist’s artwork in downtown Saint Paul
The ARTwalk is a unique opportunity for individuals, schools and community organizations to highlight the visual arts achievements of young people. As part of the Flint Hills International Children’s Festival, the ARTwalk celebrates young artists’ creativity from across the region. Over 600 submissions from around the region were featured last year.
Because the ARTwalk is a non-juried exhibition, participants are encouraged to be selective in their entries.
Entries can be submitted on a group or individual basis. All artwork must be received by February 21, 2014 by the Ordway. The ARTwalk will be on display May 3 through June 1, 2014 in windows and storefronts of Downtown Saint Paul businesses and in an online virtual gallery.
Follow these steps to participate
Step 1 – SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK
- Complete the ARTwalk submission form. ARTwalk Submission Form
- Complete and adhere an ARTwalk ID tag to each piece of artwork you are submitting. Please do not submit artwork in frames. ARTwalk ID Tags
- Drop off artwork with submission form and ID tag at the Ordway’s Stage Door or mail it to the Ordway between February 17 and 21, 2014
Drop off There is a security attendant available to receive the art 24 hours a day. The Stage Door is on the 5th street side of the Ordway, located at 345 Washington Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102
OR Mail to ARTwalk Submissions, Ordway Center for the Performing Arts, 345 Washington Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102. All artwork shipped to the ARTwalk must be packed safely and easily re-packed for return delivery.
ALL ARTWORK MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 21, 2014.
Step 2 – SEE THE ARTwalk
- Come to downtown Saint Paul to see the May 3 – June 1, 2014, and bring your whole family down to the Flint Hills International Children’s Festival Family Weekend May 31 & June 1!
- There will be an ARTwalk opening party on May 3. More information coming soon!
Step 3 – PICK UP YOUR ART WORK
- Artwork will be available for pick up Friday, June 6, 2014 from 4pm-8pm or Saturday, June 7, from 9am-1pm.
Please feel free to contact Christie Roberts our 2013 ARTwalk curator at ARTwalk@ordway.org with any questions!